Internal Audit Consulting
Organisations aiming for an effective Quality Management System (QMS) need to perform Internal Audits. They are used to find weak links in the system as well opportunities for improvements and feed it back to top management. Risk management is usually high on a board’s agenda and Internal Audit is playing an important role in protecting the business against those risks and driving continues improvement.
Our internal audit consultants help clients meet the demands of maintaining an effective internal audit function. We provide highly qualified and experienced auditors which are registered lead auditors with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA).
When to Consider Outsourcing Internal Audit
A lot of organisations decide on outsourcing internal audit and take advantage of some benefits it brings. Some of the scenarios where companies could consider outsourcing internal audit are listed below.
- The current internal audit program never detects any issues or opportunities for improvement (OFI).
- There are no qualified or experienced resources available within the company to plan and conduct effective and value adding internal audits.
- If a company want an impartial person reviewing their systems.
- When it is more cost effective to get the knowhow through outsourced internal audit than bringing a new employee onboard.
Advantages of Outsourcing Internal Audit
There are many advantages of outsourcing internal audit to an external partner as EQMS Ltd. Some of the benefits gained from outsourcing are listed below.
- Access to specialist staff.
- Avoiding cost of employing and training internal staff.
- Getting an impartial assessment done of your company.
- A variable cost rather than a fixed cost.
Our Outsourced Internal Audit Services
Our experienced audit team will review the issues your organisation is facing and design a solution that meets your requirements and addresses the areas at risk.
Our outsourced internal audit services can include items as:
- Develop and fully manage your internal audit program in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Perform risk analysis to plan the internal audits based on risk.
- Developing and delivering training for your internal audit team if applicable.
- Provide additional resources to an existing audit function.
- Environmental impact and awareness audits.
No matter your requirement, we can design internal audit solutions that meet your needs. Please contact us for a free consultation to see how we can help you.