The letters “ISO” stands for “International Organisation for Standardisation”.
ISO 9001 is the most widely recognised standard, and is a certified quality management system (QMS). It provides businesses an objective proof, to show their costumers their ability to continue to provide the products or services that meet their needs.
Benefits of ISO 9001
- Cost Reduction: You will improve productivity, customer satisfaction, product and processes, which all will contribute to cost reductions.
- Improved Competitiveness: An ISO 9001 certification will give a competitive edge compared to other companies.
- Global Recognised Standard: It is recognised globally, so your certification will be understood no matter what market your costumers are from.
- Compatible: ISO 9001 is compatible with other standards, making it easy to implement ISO 14001 or 18001 in combination with it.
Should I Get ISO 9001 Certified
Most companies of any size and industry will benefit from implementing ISO 9001, as it focuses on continuous improvement across all areas of your business.
The cost of the implementation is often small compared to the potential saving gained by reduced waste, improved efficiency, enchanted customer satisfaction etc.
Get ISO 9001 Certified
If you have decided or are in doubt if a ISO 9001 certification is for you, we are able to help you with support and implementation.
- We provide ISO 9001 training for your employees that suit your needs and budget, which gives you the skills to implement internal audits and manage your quality management system (QMS).
- We conduct a gap analysis to determine the workload and timescale to implement a quality management system that is compliant with ISO 9001.
- We provide consulting and support to bring your company to a level where a ISO 9001 certification can be achieved.
If you are interested in getting more information on ISO 9001, how it can benefit your organisation, or would like support with the implementation, please contact us for a free consultation.Free Consultation