Wondering how much time and effort it might take to implement?
This one-day ISO 14001 training enables participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation and management of an Environmental Management System (EMS) as specified in ISO 14001:2015. The participant will learn the different components of an EMS, including the EMS policy, procedures, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and Continual improvement.
The Benefits on ISO 14001
- Saves money for you and your customers by reducing waste and encouraging a more efficient use of raw materials.
- Enhances your corporate reputation as a responsible organisation and improves customer confidence and trust in your business
- Puts you in a more competitive position for tender and new market opportunities
Who Should Attend ISO 14001 Training
- This course is designed for any member of staff who will be involved in the implementation or improvement of an EMS that needs to comply with ISO 14001.
ISO 14001 Training Agenda
- Environmental management system understanding
- Exploration of ISO 14001 requirements.
- Implementation phases of the ISO 14001 framework.
- Continual improvement of Environmental Management System.
- Conducting an ISO 14001 certification audit.