Wondering how much time and effort it might take to implement?
This one-day training enables participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of implementation and management of a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001:2008. The participant will learn the different components of a QMS, including the QMS quality manual, required procedures, records, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who Should Attend
- Staff who need to understand ISO 9001 and how it works
- Staff with responsibility for implementing quality management systems
- People with an interest in quality management systems
- People starting their career in quality management
- Managers responsible for implementing a QMS
- An overview of the ISO 9001:2008 standard
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 9001
- What the standard means for your business
- How to develop an effective quality management system
- Overview of certification procedures
- Certification process