IMS Consultants to Support with Your Integrated Management System
The main reason and biggest benefit from using our IMS Consultants is to save time and have instant access to in depth knowledge of how to integrate several standards into one effective management system.
Our IMS Consultants have a lot of experience with integrating standards such as ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental), ISO 27001 (Information Security) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) into one streamlined and efficient management system. The Integrated Management System (IMS) can be developed based on 2 or more of the ISO standards of your choice.
Why Use Our IMS Consultants
The main reason for using our IMS Consultants are:
- Our IMS Consultants have many years of experience developing Integrated Management Systems across various industries such as construction, manufacturing, software developers, telecom and training providers amongst many others.
- Our consultants are certified lead auditors with IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors).
- Our consultants don’t get distracted with other priorities within your organisation as an internal resource could be and will treat the implementation as a project where timeframe and cost are known prior to the project is started.
- Our IMS consultants knows exactly what is required to achieve a certification and don’t waste time on additional tasks that is not required.
- Our IMS consultants develops an Integrated Management System that fit your organisation, rather than make your organisation try to fit a generic IMS which never turns out well.
At EQMS we understand every client is unique and require an Integrated Management System tailored to meet the needs of their business.
The EQMS Difference
We believe an IMS can provide extensive benefits to an organisation and that every part of it should add value. This is also our approach when integrating the standards, you are working to, into one streamlined and efficient management system.
ISO Certification Is Not an Expense
A lot of organisations consider implementing an Integrated Management System as an expense. Organisations like this often take a low cost option of an off the shelf “cut and paste” solution. If that is the approach, then yes, your management system will be nothing but an expense.
You are right in getting comparable quotes on IMS Consultants to get a competitive cost on developing and implementing your IMS. However, if only looking at the price and the lowest cost, you are likely end up with a consultant who are new to the market and don’t have the right experience.
Certification across various ISO standards is an investment in your business. A properly designed IMS will more than pay for itself both financially and through customers satisfaction. Using EQMS as a partner is a wise investment.
Benefits of Having a Certified IMS
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Certification to various ISO standards such as ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and 27001 is often a requirement to tender for work.
- Opens up for opportunities to compete on the global market.
- Shows potential and existing clients you take quality, the environment, health & safety and information security seriously.
- Increased profit through continuous improvement and waste reduction.
- Tender advantage compared to others who are not certified to relevant ISO standards.
How Our IMS Consultants Can Help
At EQMS we believe in keeping it simple when it comes to achieving ISO certifications and our IMS consultants will guide you through the process step by step.
- Send us your enquiry form and a member of staff will get back to you within 24 hours.
- We will arrange a free consultation to ensure we fully understand your requirement and will provide you with a fixed price on our consultancy as a free no obligation quotation.
- Once our quotation has been accepted the work with implementing your ISO 9001 quality management system will start.
- Some of the services included are, but not limited to:
- Initial gap analysis
- ISO awareness training tailored around the relevant standards.
- Scope definition and completion of registrar applications.
- Policy creation for the relevant standards (quality, environmental, information security and/or health & safety).
- Process mapping, procedures and documents creation.
- Develop a legal register and implement a system to assess legal compliance.
- Implement a system to identify hazard and assess risks.
- Develop emergency preparedness and response procedures.
- Implement system for control and retention of documents and records.
- Establish supply chain procedures and program.
- Establish a calibration program.
- Establish a system for monitoring and resolving nonconformities.
- Job Description creation.
- Implement a training program.
- Defining the objectives
- Implement an audit program
- Management review
- Once the system is implemented our IMS Consultant will provide an interactive training for your employees to ensure everyone is aware and understand the new Integrated Management System.
- Two to three months after implementation one of our consultants will carry out internal audits to validate the effectiveness of the system.
- Once the results of the internal audits are available, we would meet with management for a review of the entire system.
- We would arrange for the external assessment by a UKAS certified body and we would be there to during their stage 1 and stage 2 assessments.
- At the end you will receive your certificate which you can promote to your costumers.
Start now to get your IMS certified in a matter of month. Begin the journey by submitting below enquiry for a free consultation.