Expertise of Our ISO 14001 Consultants
We can help you attain a UKAS accredited certification to ISO 14001:2015 as an individual standard, or as an integrated management system (IMS) in combination with ISO 9001:2015 and/or OHSAS 18001:2007.
Our ISO 14001 consultants are registered lead auditors with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). They have experience working with small and medium sized companies to large corporations across industries as manufacturing, engineering and construction.
Our ISO 14001 consultants have experience developing easy-to-use and effective environmental management systems. Our solutions bring financial and environmental benefit when implemented and address all legal requirements. We have all the experience in house and do not use any external parties for the development.
ISO 14001 Certification with EQMS Ltd
Our ISO 14001 consultants will support you all the way from the beginning to the end. Often organisations have some of the elements in place already, in which case we will design the Environmental Management System around existing elements and ensure overall compliance. This way it will save both time and cost to the client.
The service from our ISO 14001 consultants will include support with:
- Gap analysis to outline an action plan and timeline for the project.
- Development of your environmental aspects and impacts register.
- Organise and provide training as required.
- Setting objectives, targets and performance measures relevant to your business.
- Conduct internal audits and pre certification audit.
- Environmental policy and manual or an Integrated Management System (IMS) manual if it is to be incorporated with other standards as ISO 9001 and/or OHSAS 18001.
- Assist in certification audit.
The work will be undertaken in collaboration with the stakeholder within your business. The amount of support we provide will depend on your preference and experience, but as much involvement as possible from your stakeholders are recommended for the best result.
For information on how we can help your business get ISO 14001 certified, please contact us for a free consultation.
What is ISO 14001
ISO 14001 is the world’s most recognised environmental management system (EMS) and enables organisations to meet their environmental objectives and document the improvements achieved. The system proactively manages the organisations environmental risks and ensures compliance with legal regulatory and statutory requirements. Companies often experience significant cost savings through increased efficiency when implementing the standard.
Benefits of Having ISO 14001 Certification
- Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment.
- Shows you are a responsible future focused organisation.
- Monitoring energy use and provide opportunities to reduce cost.
- ISO 14001 could give an advantage to tender for work.
- Increased profit through waste reduction.
- Help reduce your environmental impact as well as grow your business.