Internal Audit Consulting
Organizations aiming for an effective Quality Management System (QMS) need to perform Internal Audits. They are used to find weak links in the system as well opportunities for improvements and feed it back to top management. Risk management is usually high on a board’s agenda and Internal Audit is playing an important role in protecting the business against those risks and driving continual improvement.
Our internal audit consultants help clients meet the demands of maintaining an effective internal audit function. We provide highly qualified and experienced auditors which are registered auditors with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). They are experienced within various industries and certified to conduct internal audits for standards as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025, ISO 27001 and ISO 45001 amongst others.
When to Consider Outsourcing Internal Audit
A lot of organizations decide on outsourcing internal audit and take advantage of some benefits it brings. Some of the scenarios where companies could consider outsourcing internal audit are listed below.
- The current internal audit program never detects any issues or opportunities for improvement (OFI).
- There are no qualified or experienced resources available within the company to plan and conduct effective and value adding internal audits.
- If a company want an impartial person reviewing their systems.
- When it is more cost effective to get the know how through outsourced internal audit than bringing a new employee on board.
Advantages of Outsourcing Internal Audit
There are many advantages of outsourcing internal audit to an external partner as EQMS. Some of the benefits gained from outsourcing are listed below.
- Access to specialist staff.
- Avoiding cost of employing and training internal staff.
- Getting an impartial assessment done of your company.
- A variable cost rather than a fixed cost.
Our Outsourced Internal Audit Services
Our experienced audit team will review the issues your organization is facing and design a solution that meets your requirements and addresses the areas at risk.
Our outsourced internal audit services can include items as:
- Develop and fully manage your internal audit program in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and ISO 45001.
- Perform risk analysis to plan the internal audits based on risk.
- Developing and delivering training for your internal audit team if applicable.
- Provide additional resources to an existing audit function.
- Environmental impact and awareness audits.
- Health and Safety audits across your construction sites.
Our clients range from small companies with less than 20 people to large organizations with more than 1000 employees. The type of internal audit service required varies from client to client depending on their size, number of sites and complexity of their products or services.
The type of outsourced internal audit packages we typically provide is outlined below.
Small Internal Audit Package
- This package is often provided to small/medium companies.
- This package consists of one yearly audit covering everything within one of the standards.
Medium Internal Audit Package
- This package is often provided to medium/large companies.
- This package consists of several audits are arranged within a year covering different functions of the organization.
Large Internal Audit Package
- This package is often provided to large organizations with multiple sites.
- This package consists of several audits that are arranged throughout a year across sites in different locations.
No matter your requirement, we can design internal audit solutions that meet your needs. Contact us for a free consultation and see how we can help you.